• THREAD = Life of the structures created by bringing together forever.
• LIFE = raw materials and is the smallest unit.
• FIBER = consists of a combination of fibers.
• You can see a tuft of cotton fibers that have taken hundreds of your hand.
FIBER FIBER YARN
• It is advantageous in terms of health.
• Easy deformable.
• It is advantageous in terms of static electricity and moisture absorption.
• mixing can be used with synthetic fibers.
• is to be preferred because they are natural.
• Durable and they are not deformed.
• In general, they are cheaper.
• Moisture tension and are not good in terms of static electricity.
• The technology to eliminate the weaknesses are being developed continuously.
• take the place of natural fibers depending on where they are being preferable.
• are not preferred due to the benefits they are not exactly known synthetic.
Natural and synthetic fibers in the fiber collection is combined with different properties in suitable conditions and ratios, and the yarn can be obtained.
COTTON / PES mixture
Cotton / Acrylic Blend
Cotton / viscose mixture
Wool / Acrylic Blend
WOOL / NYLON mixture
PES / viscose mixture
Cotton / linen blend
• Our company is evaluated in terms of species used knitting yarn, weaving and knitting in different situations arise.
KNITTING GROUP Cotton, Viscose, Pes
TEXTILE GROUP Cotton, Pes, Wool, Linen,
KNITTING GROUP Acrylic, Wool, Cotton, Viscose
• affect the feel and thickness of the fabric to be made.
• There are various different numbering in the shape of natural and synthetic fibers.
• increased number of thinner yarn price.
• The yarn number of the yarns made from natural fibers such as cotton 20/1, 30/1, 40/1 incelir.gramaj kullanılır.numar grows filiform reduced.
• Yarn count of yarn made from synthetic fibers such as polyester 70 denier, 100 denier and 150 denier yarn form kullanılır.numar grows thicker.